January 7, 2013 Leave a comment
The MS CRM Team have released an updated CRM 2011 SDK version 5.0.13 which can be downloaded here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24004 or viewed on MSDN here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg309408.aspx Check out the release notes here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj863620.aspx
- Custom workflow activities can now be registered in the sandbox and are supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- The Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online now supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
- Added information about the new getClientUrl method. This method returns the base URL that was used to access the application. This is now the recommended method to use to access the organization URL. The getServerUrl method is deprecated.
- Updated the metadata browser to version 2.0
- Added a new topic for the new metadata query capabilities included in the Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Metadata.Query namespace.
- Updated the topic to include information related to support for browsers other than Internet Explorer.
- Added information about the new Like/Unlike feature. Updated information about default number of records that you can follow, and the maximum allowed number of characters in the post and the post comment. Also, updated configuration information about obtaining full functionality for activity feeds.
- Updated exported ribbon definitions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Added support for the Microsoft online services environment to connect to Microsoft Office 365.
- Added a new topic to address issues related to solution development when Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online includes features that cannot be enabled in an on-premises deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Added a note to the Export an Unmanaged Solution section to indicate that, after Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 12 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM December 2012 Service Update, un-customized form definitions will no longer be exported with unmanaged solutions.
- Added new and updated information about using Windows Azure with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Added a new sample to show a way to deal with the situation where portions of the Xrm.Page object load into the updated forms asynchronously so they may not be available to scripts in HTML web resources at load time.
- Updated these samples to build with newer versions of the Windows Azure SDK, version 1.7 or 1.8.
- A bunch of sdk samples have been added and others updated.