Dynamics CRM 2011 Rollup 6 now available
January 12, 2012 1 Comment
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team have been hard at work to get the UR6 release to us all.
You can find the related Rollup 6 items here
- Microsoft Download Center: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=28712
- KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2600640
- Microsoft Update: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=2600640
Rollup 6 Build Number: 05.00.9690.1992
You can find Complete CRM download links here https://bingsoft.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/updated-crm-2011-download-links/
- Update Rollup 6 cannot be removed. Specific database updates are applied in Update Rollup 6 that will not allow for uninstall.
- Future Update Rollups will require Update Rollup 6 to be applied before they can be installed. This is so future Update Rollups can support uninstall.
- Full product installations on the download center will be replaced with new packages that include Update Rollup 6. If CRM is installed from those packages, UR6 does not need to be installed.