August 21, 2012 2 Comments
The MS CRM Team have released an updated CRM 2011 SDK version 5.0.12 which can be downloaded here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24004 or viewed on MSDN here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg309408.aspx Check out the release notes here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh547453.aspx#bkmk_ReleaseHistory
In Summary the update contains
- Updated assemblies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 10. http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30711
- A new Form Scripting Quick Reference that provides simple explanations and examples of the Xrm.Page object methods on a single page. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj602964
- A new topic called Choose your Development Style for Managed Code that describes the choices of tools and classes you can use when you write managed code and provides information to help you decide what is best for your needs.
- A new topic called Create Accessible Web Resources that provides an introduction to creating web resources that offer equivalent functionality for all users so that people with disabilities will be able to use your web resources. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj602917.aspx
- Improved authentication helper code and a new sample that demonstrates how to connect to the web services without using helper code.
- Code changes to work in browsers to be supported in a later release, and information to guide you in making those changes.
- Delivered the Solution Packaging Tool!
- And much more… read the Release History for complete details. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh547453.aspx#bkmk_ReleaseHistory